- Take a Break but Don’t Quit: from simply voting to being heavily involved, for a day or the year, here’s what you can do to take political action in 2020
- Despite deaths and mumps outbreaks, doctors arrested and denied entry into detention camps to provide vaccinations
- Myths surrounding immigration and the border crisis
Citizens Rise is dedicated to advocacy and outreach through targeted communications and messaging focused on policies affecting the welfare of children. Community, Knowledge, and Action. Learn more
Did you know the United States is the only country that has not agreed on the United Nations standards for youth well-being? 43 children a day are impacted by gun violence. We can do better by our kids. Content for Change is dedicated to content that promotes education and advocacy for policies that protect children from trauma and heal families.
“Individual trauma becomes societal trauma.”
- Produce content that takes deeper dives into issues.
- Local civic activation and engagement through:
Roundup of today’s activism
Stay Tuned! Follow us on Twitter til then @Citizens_Rise